Introduction


 Hey everyone my name is Luke, I am 19 years old and I was born in Dublin Ireland. I currently live in Finglas and I attend TUD Blanchardstown for my education. I am studying Creative Digital Media and I am currently in my second year.


A little about myself. I enjoy playing football and I support Liverpool FC. I have brown hair and blue eyes, so I am basically the perfect human being. I am a very social person and love going on a night out with my friends from work and college. But my average day consists of going out with friends during the week, shopping  or getting food or just overall enjoying my day and then my weekends consists of my part-time job in McDonalds during the morning and then having the evening to myself.


I enjoy playing video games such as GTA, Rocket League, FIFA, or The PS5 Spiderman games. These games have a somewhat intensity to them and I like that it keeps me alert and aware. Video games have a big part of my life as I grew up playing nintendo and then onto xbox and then to PC. I loved pokemon growing up. The first game I played was Pokemon Gold on the DS and then moved onto Platinum which is my favourite game of all time. I chose Piplup as my starter and I went on to beat the elite four.

My goals for the near future is to run for class rep for group three as I believe it would be amazing for my CV, other stuff is to aim for another promotion in my job. But for the distant future I want to complete college, save up as much money as I can for a house or a car for when I learn to drive.

This is my life so far, Thanks for reading

-Luke M 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good introduction Luke and you definitely have my vote for class rep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice introduction! GTA is one of my favourite games too, I love to play it whenever I have time, it's one of those games that is fun to mess around and have a laugh on. I think you would make a great class rep for group 3! I hope that you are able to achieve all of your future goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOooo luke, wow I never knew you were working mcdonalds, The spiderman games there such amazing games I played them so many times over. I hope you can join group 2 soon xx, keep it going with the blog posts I know you gonna make a great game and yes river island is cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luke I like your intro ! I really like FIFA as well and I also am a big fan of Pokémon I also had a Nintendo growing up and it was great I really like FIFA as well its great fun and I also am a big fan of Pokémon I also had a Nintendo growing up and it was class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Luke, very good Introduction. Best of luck this year in college, hope both Semester 1 & 2 go well for you. Though I must admit I don't understand why you included an image of the Gigachad in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Game Design Document