Reading 03

After reading this weeks reading task I have learned what Annotated Bibliography is throughout watching the video that was provided. I have also learned about new methods to read and to take in as much information as possible. I will share my opinions with these below

Starting off with the video I learned that an Annotate Bibliography is just a fancy word for books filled with notes or important information. I feel like us students have previous experience of this with doing college work but to a much less degree. 

I have also learned about active and passive reading. Active reading when you take in information and really look into detail and passive reading is when you read dont look into all the information that much. I would consider myself a passive reader as I find it hard to concentrate while reading. But knowing the difference is very beneficial.

After that I had learned about Pre reading, reading and post reading. This method seems like something I would use and sometimes did in secondary school to answer questions about the book I was reading. I have a keen eye to notice key words or valuable information for the pre reading, then the reading I would look into these moments a lot more and then post reading I would quickly go back over the things I did not quite understand




And finally I figured out about the three pass method which is something I do find myself using on a daily basis, not just for reading but for everyday life skills. I find out what I am learning briefly and then I find out what it is mainly about and try to find out more information about it. And finally learn about the pros and cons about it.


I enjoyed this weeks reading task as it brought
new methods to my reading but it also highlighted some of the things I do outside of reading also

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document