Tutorial 03

 This week took a long time to do compared to last week. As there was so much scripting to try to understand between both of the tutorials we had to do. But once again some of it looking very familiar from last semester using voids, if statements and floats again for the first time in a while.


In the first tutorial I done I was working with making a health system for Ruby. This was a lot of scripting today to make all of this possible I first added a health stat to him and made him lose 1 if he took damage from an entity. I then also made a health collectible in game that would add a life bar back to the player.


In world interactions I then worked on making these things interactable such as giving Ruby health back in the game when the collectible is touched. I started working with triggers again which I also had experience from last semester the only difference was the 2D at the end. Using health in the 2D seems a lot easier than the 3D from last year and I have most definingly learned more about adding this feature into my game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document