Reading 06

 After doing this weeks reading task I have learned how to construct a paragraph correctly using different methods and learning new things I would never really of thought of to begin with. I had interest in this weeks reading task which made it easy for me to follow and the person in the video made it super clear on how to go about this work.

One of the new things I have learned and was brought to my attention is to sticking to a main topic for a paragraph as I always find myself going off track and writing about something completely different in the same paragraph and then what I wrote does then just look confusing. I can write about similar stuff relating to my topic but to try keep in the same field.


A new key term I have also learned is the word "bridges", The connection between sentences which relates to my last point but I also find myself switching up topics each sentence and them having no correlation to each other 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document