Project Process

After this weeks progress on my final 2D platformer game I was able to do my first working test run. With all my scripting added. I managed to add a Camera Movement script, Death Script and  Finish line script. 


I have made it so the platforms are a lot smaller to make the game a little more tricky to play one and to try to test the skills of the player I had also added and move the purple cubes of death in multiple places across the map and I made on underneath the map so when the player dies and falls he resets at the start of the current level the player is on.


The camera movement also follows the player across the map and onto the next level.


Also with the death script anything in purple will send the player back to the start of the level if it is touches. I used an game object and scripting to make this possible.


Finish Line script is applied to the end of the level and will make you teleport to the next level which is labelled "level2" 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document