Game treatment

 After brainstorming last week I have settled on making a 2D platformer game with using the inspiration of the popular mobile game geometry dash. This game will be a simple platformer. I will used a patterned  image games background while the  character jumps on platform to platform. I would like to go with a Red and Black theme. The background will be red as the platform the player plays on will black.


I intend on making a character rather than a shape. But I believe this may make it hard to see him if the background is heavily patterned. Also the characters clothing will have to be bright to make sure he is the outstanding point of the game alongside obstacles in the game so the player can see where they are and be able to avoid them. 

I will have to look around YouTube and unity to try help me find different parts of scripting that will help me. But I believe it will be the basics I will need with making rigid bodies and colliders and also player movement.


I will make it so the player automatically is being move right and the space bar will make the player jump to avoid all the objects in its way that can end the game. I will find assets from the unity store to try use for these as creating my own will take far too long to accomplish.


I will want music in the background and a start and game over screen. projected in green.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document