Reading 12

 Going through the process of making this book had its ups and downs through out the year. Trying to write a chapter is not as easy as some people may think it may be. But I have learned a lot throughout this year.


Making my part on VR/AR/MR was really fun as I had a good knowledge from even this year about these topics. I am also a big VR fan and own one of my own. But doing all the reading weeks through out this year as thought me many reading techniques on how to skim whilst gathering proper information. Or even down to writing with starting off a paragraph or making an conclusion to an essay which will be valuable lessons going forward.


But making this chapter this year was very fun and would not of been something I would of thought when coming into this course. Working and talking to everyone who was working on the chapter with me was a blast and I got to know some people I would never of really talked to.

Overall making my part of the chapter was fun as it is something I have good knowledge on. So I guess being good at something is fun after all.


Signing off for this year

Luke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document