Tutorial 04

 Doing this weeks tutorials was very draining and long to perfect with the animation part at least and with the projectiles in the second tutorial brought back dark memories from last semester making my own game.


Starting off with doing the animations. There were a lot of familiar things I saw from last semester but obviously there were new challenges to face this time around. One of the biggest differences was the adding in other 2D samples to make it look like the main character was moving around by simply have a other 2D prefabs of the character.

I think getting the scripting right even though it was mainly copying but I wanted it to be my own a little but more and tried to play around a little with it. The animation part was fun but it had its difficulties at time.

Moving on to the projectiles part of this weeks tasks. I had a bit of experience of making a projectile for my game last year but I went into this thinking it would be another nightmare, but it did not turn out oo bad I found myself getting through this fairly easily. Only problem I had was it taking my health away. This took me a while to find where I went wrong after all of this but I found a spelling error in my scripting after I accidently typed a random letter in.


That is all I found wrong and right for this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document