Tutorial 06

 I starting off doing this weeks tasks  by completing Visual Styling - User Interface and Head up display. First reading the title I knew I was going in to this with a lot of work to do and I was right. But I was not too sure what I was getting into.


It turns out I was making a health bar interface for my character Ruby. It started off by adding the  image into the UI. I had to rescale the image into place and putting another image into the health bar so when damage is taken it will go down. 


I learned how to make a UIHealthBar script which could be helpful at some point but I am not sure for the current game I am making


When coming into my own project I dont think I will really need this health bar feature as one my character has taken any damage it will be game over. But if  I were I say it would be a lot harder as I had all the tools needed to make a health bar.


I then moved onto Dialog Raycast. Reading the title I can only assume I was going to be adding Dialog. 


I started by adding a new robot character to my game who I was going to repair. I knew this tutorial was not going to work for me so I didn't try do anything outside of the books for this one. I worked with Raycast for the first time which was fun. And I have also added Colliders again which I had worked with before


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document