Tutorial 07

 Doing this weeks unity tutorials I started off with the Audio. I went in thinking it would be the same as last year but it turns out it is not the same and 3D and 2D audio are a bit different than what I first thought.

This weeks unity tutorial was also probably the easiest. The coding was pretty straight forward and I did not really have any problems as the audio was the same where ever my character Ruby went in the scene. I will be using audio for my game so this tutorial was very useful for me and I will come back to this when I am making my own game


I went onto the second tutorial and it was showing me how to finalise making my game by setting it up in folders so everything works for when I send it off. This will also be very useful as I do not want anything to be messed up when I am sending off my final game at the end of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Introduction

Game Design Document